|Job Title:||Agency Workers' Administrator|
|Start Date:||03 December 2018|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Have you an interest in computer systems and enjoy a busy office environment?
This is a permanent role which supports the payroll related and administrative activities of the recruitment team by implementing, monitoring and agreeing team and individual targets and objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of payroll processes
- Knowledge of office environment
- 3rd level Business or Accounts related qualification preferred, or relevant work experience
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Close attention to detail
- Accuracy in working with numbers
- Good team-working skills
- Have experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
- Previous office experience offers an advantage
If you think you suit this role, please apply straight away! Call Breann on 091-546700 today.