Accounts Office - Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Office - Manager|
|Salary:||€50,805 pa pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Accounting Office – Manager
A Qualified Accountant required for a 6-month contract to commence asap.
Applicants must demonstrate a proven track record in terms of management, administration and organisational experience and will be responsible for all operational aspects of the work carried out by the team.
- Excellent office management experience, leadership and supervisory skills in a busy environment (Min 5 years)
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and plan their workloads to meet operational targets and deliver on KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience to manage day-to-day tasks while continuing to maintain a high level of customer service in a similarly critical role.
- Knowledge of office, people management best practices and local employment regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with key stakeholder groups across the University.
- Demonstrate an ability to pay attention to detail
- Demonstrate financial/numeric problem-solving skills
- Supervision of staff and planning their workloads to ensure the RAO’s operation plan and KPIs are achieved.
- Manage day to day tasks while continuing to provide leadership to develop the service
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining a high level of customer service in a similarly critical role.
- Implementing a culture of “plan, do, review” in relation to financial reporting deliverables, identifying any problems and developing solutions and revised procedures to integrate with existing systems.
- Enhancing and developing on the customer-focused user-friendly service.
- Timely submission of financial reports to external funding agencies and customers.
- Ensuring budget proposals are reviewed and comply with best practice and funders term and conditions.
- Approving Post Proposal forms for research employees and students.
- Ensuring Agresso reports are maintained in a user-friendly manner to mirror reports submitted to funding agencies.
- Collecting incomes efficiently and effectively.
- Closing down accounts on a timely basis.
Submit your application today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available