|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
An experienced Accounts Assistant required for and immediate start, temporary role in Galway City
The main duties and responsibilities of the post are:
- Production of financial reports and budget variances
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date computer systems
- Compliance in-house procedures
- Submission of financial reports to funders
- Maintaining files in an orderly manner in line with the organisation Accounting procedures.
- Assisting in other Accounting duties as required.
Flexibility and ability to work to deadlines
Attention to detail
Experience in accounting functions essential.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel,word,powerpoint
Effective communication skills such that the post-holder can liaise with and advise the research community on the Research Accounting Office and funder’s procedures
The post-holder should be self-motivated and will require excellent communication, interpersonal, administration and IT skills combined with considerable organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.