|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Financial Accounts Office
Role:-Provide Accounting services in the General Accounts and related functional offices (including Fees, Payroll/T&S, Non Pay/AP) in all aspects of the duties performed in, and services delivered by, and responsibilities held by, those offices.
- Preparation of (and follow-up on) monthly balance sheet account reconciliations (Inclusive of Bank, Investments, Payroll, Assets and Liabilities)
- Processing invoices via the Accounts Receivable & Payable modules of Agresso and production of related reports.
- Payroll and T&S processing on CorePay & Agresso
- To update relevant sections of Financial Accounting sections of the University website including FAQ’s etc.
- Update/maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register in line with University policies, procedures, and processes.
- Preparation & submission of periodic statutory/non-statutory returns
- Occasional reception duties to cover for other staff.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Financial Accounting/ Senior Accountants/ Accounts Supervisor.
- The post-holder will have a minimum of two years’ experience in an accounting function including financial record reconciliations (bank, other general ledger accounts, etc.) to final audit standard
- The post-holder will have experience and knowledge of relevant taxation.
- The post holder will have excellent organisation and IT skills with a highly developed knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- It is desirable that the post-holder should hold an accounting technician (or higher) qualification.
- The post holder should have experience in the billing and collection of Income.
- Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available