|Job Title:||Accident & Emergency Nurses|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Registered Nurses - Emergency Department (Level 6 ED)
The Royal Prince Alfred has been at the forefront of emergency medicine and trauma care since 1868. RPA is a level 6 Emergency Department and Major Trauma Centre, that combines Adult and Paediatric patients. It receives an average of 78,000 presentations a year, 15% of which are children.
- ED Unit comprises of an 8 bed Emergency Medicine short stay unit (EMU), a 3 bed resus room, a 2 bed procedure bay, and 4 fast-track treatment spaces.
- The ED is fully supported by 16 hour consultant supervision 7 days a week, and 24 x 7 Nurse Unit Manager coverage.
- here is also a full-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and physiotherapist based in the ED.
- We are looking for Registered Nurses, with over two years experience in an acute setting, with at least 12 months within a busy ED environment (experience of trauma and triage).
- AHPRA Registration
- Over 2 yrs experience working within the Irish or UK acute healthcare environments.
If you want to work in a leading Emergency Department in central Sydney, please contact Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251231 now.