Emergency Department Nurse (A&E & Trauma Centre)
|Job Title:||Emergency Department Nurse (A&E & Trauma Centre)|
|Salary:||$64,184 - $90,122 AUD|
|Duration:||Dependent on visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Registered Nurses - Emergency Department (Level 6 ED)
About the Role:
The Royal Prince Alfred has been at the forefront of emergency medicine and trauma care since 1868. RPA is a level 6 Emergency Department and Major Trauma Centre, that combines Adult and Paediatric patients. It receives an average of 78,000 presentations a year, 15% of which are children.
- ED Unit comprises of an 8-bed Emergency Medicine short stay unit (EMU), a 3-bed resus room, a 2-bed procedure bay, and 4 fast-track treatment spaces.
- The ED is fully supported by 16-hour consultant supervision 7 days a week, and 24 x 7 Nurse Unit Manager coverage.
- here is also a full-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and physiotherapist based in the ED.
Requirements for the Role:
- We are looking for Registered Nurses, with over two years experience in an acute setting, with at least 12 months within a busy ED environment (experience of trauma and triage).
- AHPRA Registration
- Over 2 yrs experience working within the Irish or UK acute healthcare environments.
Benefits of traveling on a TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy being part of the Nursing and Medical team which is hard to do when you are doing various agency shifts.
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency work.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
- Salary range for a Registered Nurse (level 1) is $64,184 - $90,122 AUD
- Benefits are in line with Public Health Awards.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, and in a recent survey 100% of our placed Nurses & Midwives would recommend using ICE Group to source a new job and make the move to Australia.
See our easy to follow - Guide to AHPRA Registration
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or WhatsApp) or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available