|Job Title:||Accident & Emergency Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Registered Nurses - Emergency Department (Level 6 ED)
About the Role:
The Royal Prince Alfred has been at the forefront of emergency medicine and trauma care since 1868. RPA is a level 6 Emergency Department and Major Trauma Centre, that combines Adult and Paediatric patients. It receives an average of 78,000 presentations a year, 15% of which are children.
- ED Unit comprises of an 8 bed Emergency Medicine short stay unit (EMU), a 3 bed resus room, a 2 bed procedure bay, and 4 fast-track treatment spaces.
- The ED is fully supported by 16 hour consultant supervision 7 days a week, and 24 x 7 Nurse Unit Manager coverage.
- here is also a full-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and physiotherapist based in the ED.
Requirements for the Role:
- We are looking for Registered Nurses, with over two years experience in an acute setting, with at least 12 months within a busy ED environment (experience of trauma and triage).
- AHPRA Registration
- Over 2 yrs experience working within the Irish or UK acute healthcare environments.
- Salary range for a Registered Nurse (level 1) is $62,619.50 (Year 1) to $87,926.11 (Year 8).
- Benefits are in line with Public Health Awards.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, we can provide advice and guidance to make your transition easier.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or whatsapp) or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.