|Job Title:||Academic Administrator|
|Start Date:||August 21st 2018|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
We are looking for a suitable candidate to work as an Academic Administrator in Galway. This is a temporary assignment.
Responsibility for the collection and formatting of examination papers for all examination sessions. Liaising with external examiners regarding exam papers and exam results.
Processing and uploading of exam results using relevant system(s) e.g. Blackboard Grade Centre.
Manage the essay process ensuring dates are adhered to and enter results on Blackboard Grade. Circulate the updates essay regulations annually, track completion rates and report same to colleagues.
Compiling register of Materials permissible at examinations.
- Processing expense claims, purchase orders and invoices.
- Provision of assistance to academic staff in procuring computer equipment via the staff computer scheme.
- Petty Cash
- Non Staff Travel & Expenses
- Guest Speaker Payments
- Tutor Tracking of Hours
- Submission of Timesheets
- Maintain spreadsheet of contact names/addresses
- Pack and arrange postage of envelopes
- Prior experience working an academic unit
- Excellent administrative skills including word, excel, outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communications skills
- Good administrative skills including word, excel, outlook
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with a large volume of workload in an efficient manner
- Pitman training certificate/diploma an advantage
Submit your CV to our recruitment team today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available