Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Aileen Fitzgerald
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Administrator based in role in the west side of Galway City.
The role is varied and will work with a diverse client base, trainees, tutors, finance and marketing teams.
Galway Executive Skillnet is a multi-sector learning network which provides subsidised training for over 400 local businesses, who are committed to supporting regional growth and workforce development through the provision of quality, industry-led training.
- Support Business Unit Manager
- Manage a busy training schedule
- Registration and booking of trainees on courses
- Post course evaluation collation
- Update and maintenance for course/trainee records
- Support finance team working to a budget-PO’s, invoicing etc
- Work with marketing team-course promotion, events etc
- General administration
- Build client relationships
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters, to multi task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and strong effective communication skills
- Ability to make effective judgments on available data
- Bundles of enthusiasm!
If you are a driven self-starter and looking for a great job opportunity apply now!
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...