Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Theatre Nurse (Scout / Scrub)
The team at the Royal Prince Alfred, Sydney are recruiting registered nurses. The hospital is one of Australia's premier tertiary referral hospitals, and a worldwide leader in healthcare excellence and innovation. RPA's central location in Sydney means it has an exciting complex case mix and a vast number of learning opportunities for its nursing staff. RPA is a principal teaching hospital of the University of Sydney.
Over 25 Operating Theatres covering multiple surgical specialities including:
- Applicants must have experience working in Irish or UK acute healthcare settings
- A registered nurse with over 2 years of experience in Theatre operating as a scout/scrub Nurse.
- AHPRA registration
Benefits of working in Sydney.
- Sydney is Australia’s most populated city, which means it’s always bustling and there’s always something happening.
- Every year, Sydney welcomes a large number of international students, so you’ll always feel connected to a big support network.
- Take a wander around the thriving city parks, bars, cafes and entertainment precincts. Each month, you’ll be sure to stumble across a wide variety of exciting cultural events such as markets, dance events, art exhibitions or fireworks displays. Plus, most events are completely free.
- If you opt to work in Sydney, it goes without saying that not all your time will be spent in the office. In your spare time, there’s no better place to be than one of Sydney’s gorgeous beaches.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...