Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
Sales and Customer Support Administrator
Our client in the Manufacturing industry would like to add an experienced Administrator to their team on a permanent basis to manage all incoming and outgoing customer queries and manage admin duties such as processing orders, sending out quotations, invoicing and stock management.
Ensuring outstanding customer service is paramount for this role, as well as providing excellent and efficient office administration support. You will work alongside an existing Office Manager and report to the company’s Office Manager and Ops Manager.
- Prompt and satisfactory response to any incoming client and other stakeholder queries via phone, email etc.
- Updating company’s website with any new products available to clients
- Doing stock checks and ensuring stock levels and prices are accurate and up to date.
- Management of key accounts and stakeholders and updating files with any pricing / service agreements.
- Doing up quotation letters and following up with any proposals sent out to close out on sales
- Drafting up of documents and emails for management.
- Any other adhoc admin duties as required
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience working in industry in an office based position
- Must have very high level of accuracy for data inputting and sending out quotations
- Must have very good MS Office knowledge and be comfortable with doing up quotation documents using word. And intermediate excel is a minimum requirement.
- Be a good team player – willing to help out and step in where required
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure- high volume enquiries
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...