Our world class client in the Freight industry is looking to recruit for a Route Planner / Administration Assistant on the night shift. The hours of work would be from 11.00pm to 8.00am, Monday to Friday.
Previous experience in the freight industry is not essential to be successful in this role, and full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
· Importing Customer Manifest’
· Manual Data Entry
· Providing detailed discrepancy reports to Customers
· Compiling driver runs in a timely, efficient & economic manner
· Ensure that priority deliveries are actioned
Key skills and competencies:
· Must have a good Geographic Knowledge of the West of Ireland
· Must have excellent computer skills & demonstrate attention to detail at all times
· Be customer focused
· Require the Minimum of Supervision
· Must be able to multi task and “think on one’s feet” to resolve challenges in relation to freight description changes and available capacity.
If you would like to find out some more information then please contact Heather on 071 91 69097.