Registered Nurse – Medical / Surgical Roles
Maitland Hospital – what you need to know?
- This is a newly built 300-bed acute facility and a rural referral facility for the upper and lower Hunter regions.
- It has just completed a $470 million development and is open for business.
- Providing both inpatient and outpatient services including ED, General Surgery, Cardiac Cath Lab, Maternity services and Level 4 ICU.
The best part, however, is the location Maitland is perfectly situated as it is 2 hours by road to Sydney, 40 minutes to Newscastle for the Coast, and only thirty minutes to Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse (unless on a working holiday visa)
- Experience working in an acute setting – either with medical or surgical patients
- Ideally will have experience of working within an ED environment.
- AHPRA registration, 2 years experience withing Irish or UK Healthcare Systems.