Registered Nurse – Medical / Surgical
ICE Group have vacancies for experienced RN's who have worked within an acute setting, supporting medical / surgical patient.
What you need to know about Kurri Kurri Hospital?
- 57 bedded facility
- Provides Emergency, General Medical and short stay surgical services.
- District sub-acute facility that supports on-going sub actue or rehabilitative care
- ED supports local community with referral and telehealth support from Maitland Hospital.
Kurri Kurri – The Location
- On the door step of the Hunter Valley Wine region
- Less than an hours drive from Newcastle (Costal City)
- Population was just over 6,000 people in 2016
- Affordable housing average house price for 3 bedroom house is $535,000 AUD (2021), with average weekly rent at $400 AUD (2021).
Requirements for the Role:
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience as an RN, ideally with some ED experience.
- AHPRA registration, and experience working within the UK or Irish Healthcare Systems.
Working in the Rural locations allows Nurses the opportunity to flex their clinical muscles, working with a diverse and varied patient cohort, having the full support of larger hospitals when required. Great learning, and career development opportunities in these locations.