Temp and Perm
Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse – Forensic Mental Health
This opportunity is to work with the Forensic Hospital, based in Malabar, Sydney, which is close to the coast, and areas such as Randwick, Coogee and Bondi.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide day to day mental and physical health care requirements of patients. These must be in line with the principles of recovery and forensic mental health rehabilitation. The RN must combine therapeutic goals with the security requirements by continually reflecting on organisational processes as well as the nurse-patient relationship. This is to ensure that all opportunities for therapeutic endeavour are maximised. This is a high secure environment, and all staff are responsible to maintain the safety and security of patients, staff and visitors.
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Forensic or Acute Mental Health Nursing
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in their practice
- Experience managing complex and challenging mental health presentations
- Strong de-escalation skills and a thorough understanding of trauma informed approach.
- Proven ability to work within a Multi-disciplinary team
- AHPRA Registration, and experience within the Irish or UK Mental Health System
What's in it for you?
- You get to work with a network who deliver exceptional evidence based care
- Your employer is committed to your continued development
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a number of areas
- You will be supported with a generous relocation package to help with the transition*
- You are located in a great part of Sydney.
Next Steps, if you are interested in finding out more, apply and I will get in touch to schedule an initial chat.
ICE Group have over 20 years’ experience in overseas recruitment, and can help you with your journey to Oz, including assistance with CV's, Interviews, AHPRA registration, Statements of Service, Recruitment Documentation, Arriving into Australia and the overall transition. Don't do it alone, let us be your Guide!
*Please note the relocation package only applies for permanent / long term roles.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...