Temp and Perm
Contact Name: James Loughnane
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse, with ED Experience
Murrurundi Hospital is only 2 years old with a brand new state of the art facility that compromises 8 sub-acute beds, an Emergency Department(ED) consisting of 2 ED beds, a triage room, and a single treatment room. There is also 4 consultation rooms currently used on a needs basis by Allied health.
Requirements for the Role
- All candidates would need to have In Charge capabilities and ED experience with a minimum of Adult Life Support training (ALS) and Emergency Triage Education (ETEK) or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in ED, and overl 2 years experience as an RN.
- Must have NMBI, NMC or AHPRA Registration
Why Consider this role?
- If you are looking to gain excellent autonmous nursing experience in a rural remote, with full Medical Team Support, then Murrurundi Hospital is just what you’re looking for.
- Medical support is provided via a 24/7 telephone access to STAH Doctors and just recently Murrurundi has gained access to “My Emergency Doctor”.
- There are 2 beautiful self-contained studio style apartments for accommodation near the hospital with a beautiful outlook to Mount Helen Mountain and valley views.
- This beautiful rural township has an art gallery and restaurant, crafts and bush to enjoy.
More About Murrurudi District
Murrurundi District Murrurundi is a small rural service centre located by the Pages River at the foot of the Liverpool Ranges. Murrurundi and its rural heritage have been well preserved with the main street, Mayne Street, being declared an urban conservation area and a large number of local buildings being placed on the National Trust register. It is a place of hidden delights with the side streets housing many interesting buildings and the hinterland being the home of both the Timor Caves and the remarkable Wallabadah Rock, the largest monolith in Australia after Uluru and Mount Augustus. This will suit the outdoorsy adventurer.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Depot Facilities Maintenance
Apply Now Our Client in Oranmore is hiring a responsible and self-motivated individual to manage the Depot Facilities Maintenance of...
Mental Health Nurse - Working Holiday Visa
Apply Now Mental Health Nurse - Working Holiday Visa ICE Group have opportunities for Mental Health Nurses to work...
Apply Now Our client based in Sligo is looking to recruit process technicians to join their team. The ideal...
Apply Now ICE Jobs are now accepting applications for an exciting opportunity. This role will focus on providing excellent receptionist...
Logistics and Warehouse Associate.
Apply Now ICE Group are now accepting applicants for a Logistics and Warehouse Associate based in Oranmore The successful...
Palliative Care Nurse
Apply Now Palliative Care Nurse (Manley, Northern Sydney) Northern Sydney Local Health District are looking for Palliative Care Nurses...
Registered Nurses (North Sydney)
Apply Now Registered Nurses (Medical / Surgical) Royal North Shore Hospital are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join their...