ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team!
If you are looking for an entry level position in the field of Recruitment and/or Human Resources, this role is an excellent opportunity which will set you up with the skills and experience required to succeed.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Carry out candidate sourcing on roles as required
- Daily meeting with Recruitment Account Managers to discuss open roles and souring requirements
- Carry out detailed Sourcing plan for each role that will be used in client presentations
- Use of LinkedIn to source, contact and attract candidates
- Build up a steady candidate pipeline on multiple projects by monitoring candidate response rates
- Carry out Telephone Screening calls with suitable candidates and set up interviews with Recruitment Account Managers
- Sending out interview confirmation and invitations to successful candidates
- Adding suitable candidates to recruitment CRM and keeping accurate and up to date notes of all candidate / client interactions.
- Update candidate trackers accurately
- Sitting in on and assisting during interviews with Recruitment Account Managers where necessary
- Obtaining references of successful candidates
- Perform adhoc admin tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate of a Business Degree or similar discipline min. QQI Level 7.
- 1 – 2 Years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package – Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Teams etc.
- Clear and effective communication is essential to succeed in this role
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise your time
- Must be a team player – willing to help out others on the team and identifying any extra capacity.
- Full Training Provided
- Excellent opportunity to learn new skills and start your career in Recruitment / HR
Please contact Heather in Sligo office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.