Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team!
If you are looking for an entry level position in the field of Recruitment and/or Human Resources, this role is an excellent opportunity which will set you up with the skills and experience required to succeed.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Carry out candidate sourcing on roles as required
- Daily meeting with Recruitment Account Managers to discuss open roles and souring requirements
- Carry out detailed Sourcing plan for each role that will be used in client presentations
- Use of LinkedIn to source, contact and attract candidates
- Build up a steady candidate pipeline on multiple projects by monitoring candidate response rates
- Carry out Telephone Screening calls with suitable candidates and set up interviews with Recruitment Account Managers
- Sending out interview confirmation and invitations to successful candidates
- Adding suitable candidates to recruitment CRM and keeping accurate and up to date notes of all candidate / client interactions.
- Update candidate trackers accurately
- Sitting in on and assisting during interviews with Recruitment Account Managers where necessary
- Obtaining references of successful candidates
- Perform adhoc admin tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate of a Business Degree or similar discipline min. QQI Level 7.
- 1 – 2 Years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package – Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Teams etc.
- Clear and effective communication is essential to succeed in this role
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise your time
- Must be a team player – willing to help out others on the team and identifying any extra capacity.
- Full Training Provided
- Excellent opportunity to learn new skills and start your career in Recruitment / HR
Please contact Heather in Sligo office at email@example.com for more details.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Grade 4 - Career Advisor
Apply Now We are currently recruiting a Grade 4 Career Adviser in Galway. This is a temporary assignment. The...
Recruitment Specialist (Part Time)
Apply Now ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! If you are looking...
Route Planner / Admin Assistant (Night Shift)
Apply Now Our world class client in the Freight industry is looking to recruit for a Route Planner / Administration...
Apply Now Our client is searching for a receptionist/administrator to join their team in Sligo town. This is a 3...
Clerical Officer (Galway City)
Apply Now Clerical Officers (Grade 3) - Training Key Information on Contract: Duration: 12 months Hours of...
Apply Now We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. This permanent post is a 360 opportunity to manage all...
Marketing and Events Executive
Apply Now We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Marketing and Events Executive in a vibrant and growing training...