Corporate Training – Reception and Administrator.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in WMC (Western Management Centre) in Galway. This is a full – time permanent position. The purpose of the role is to meet and greet all Facilitators/ Tutors, Customers/Clients and Students/ Learners and manage all incoming contact in a professional and courteous manner, and coordinate and manage the administration of all Training within WMC. Liaising with WMC Centre Manager.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Professional qualifications in customer service / Front of House or equivalent work experience.
- Pitman Diploma in Administration or secretarial desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Fast accurate typing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confidence in dealing with clients.
- Helpful and approachable manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and on own initiative.
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now!