This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager, the QC Compliance Officer will monitor Quality Systems for the QC/QA department and continuously improve areas impacted by deviations and design appropriate CAPAs. The right candidate will also provide technical support as required by management.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Prepare finished product and raw material test procedure
- Displays competencies in the following technical areas: HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing etc.
- Adherence to the existing methods with reference to pharmacopoeia’s, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Competency in the following areas: SOP, FPP, CCF, Deviation, CAPA, HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical behaviour and escalates issues appropriately
- Third level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines.