QC Compliance Officer
Temp and Perm
Contact Email: email@example.com
Quality Assurance Compliance Officer
This is an opportunity to proactively lead and deliver the day-to-day Quality Assurance function across Chanelle Pharma’s assigned Production areas (Solid Dose, Liquids, and Packaging). The role will be responsible to deliver on all aspects related to quality compliance and execute tasks such as the creation and execution of quality documents to include change control, deviations, CAPA, FMEA whilst ensuring compliance to the Quality Management System.
- Ensure all quality reports are written and approved within the required timeframe by the department
- Create, Lead & Review Process investigations and Risk Assessment Documents to ensure any such investigations are documented appropriately with relevant corrective actions, if necessary.
- Raise, investigate, and review compliance documents e.g., Change Controls, Deviations, SCARS, Reject Notices, and CAPAs.
- Conduct routine Quality Audits of the department to ensure compliance and be proactive in resolving issues which may arise.
- Provide and update existing Quality Procedures such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in line with GMP regulations
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the company from a Quality/GMP perspective with an emphasis on continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Support or where necessary lead Quality based projects within the department including working as part of a multidisciplinary team as required.
- Participation in the self-inspections, internal and regulatory audits and ensuring necessary corrective actions are put in place.
- Support and participate in Change Control meetings and the monthly ‘Quality Management & Review’ meeting
- Any other duties assigned by the responsible Production Manager.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical, Methodical, and structured approach to organising their work
- Process Improvement Mindset essential
- Ability to manage multiple critical priorities
- Exceptional Team Playing skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Displays flexibility and shows willingness to learn and do that little bit extra
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality or Science based discipline
- Lean/Six Sigma, Statistical knowledge is preferred and advantageous in the role
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a GMP manufacturing environment with working knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines essential
- Experience working in pharmaceutical preferred however medical device industry experience will also be considered
- Excellent Report Writing and IT Skills
- Demonstrated hands on experience of delivering a best-in-class QA function in a similar role
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Apply Now Office Administrator-Oranmore, Galway Permanent role Duties include but are not limited to General Office...
Apply Now Midwife - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting for Midwives...
Registered Nurse Theatre
Apply Now Registered Nurse Theatre - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse Mental Health
Apply Now Registered Nurse Mental Health - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ED
Apply Now Registered Nurse ED - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ICU
Apply Now Registered Nurse ICU- Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse (Med/Surg)
Apply Now Registered Nurse (Medical Surgical) Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are...