Temp and Perm
Contact Name: Chloe Callanan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager, the QC Compliance Officer will monitor Quality Systems for the QC/QA department and continuously improve areas impacted by deviations and design appropriate CAPAs. The right candidate will also provide technical support as required by management.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Prepare finished product and raw material test procedure
- Displays competencies in the following technical areas: HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing etc.
- Adherence to the existing methods with reference to pharmacopoeia’s, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Competency in the following areas: SOP, FPP, CCF, Deviation, CAPA, HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical behaviour and escalates issues appropriately
- Third level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...