Contact Name: Chloe Callanan
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Client based in Parkmore, Galway specialises in automated manufacturing and provides manufacturing and assembly services, logistics solutions and technical support throughout the various stages of product development.
The Process Operator is responsible for operating equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
The position is a day shift-
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and every second Sunday 8am-8pm
Thursday, Friday Saturday every second Sunday 8am-8pm
⇒ Canteen facilities
⇒ Free parking
⇒ Rewards programme
⇒ Quarterly bonus
⇒ Excellent canteen facilities
⇒ Opportunities to apply for internal roles.
- Must have obtained Leaving Certificate Standard or equivalent in work experience
- Preference for candidates with previous relevant experience and suitability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be flexible for shift work and ability to move shift pattern
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must provide a minimum of 2 relevant work reference
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational abilities
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Good team-building skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must be able to commit to a 23 month contract
These are temporary contracts.
Apply for jobs in Galway today by uploading your CV via our website
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...