Temp and Perm
Contact Name: Chloe Callanan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chanelle Pharma is Ireland's largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
The Opportunity: We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
- Manufacture / pack product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Assist with training as required
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements as outlined in company procedures
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements.
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Strong organisational and problem solving ability.
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements.
- Experience in manual labour role/setting.
- Willingness to learn – further training will be provided.
- Onsite Parking
- Overtime Opportunities
- Shift bonus
- Avoid city traffic and commute costs
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Grade 4 - Career Advisor
Apply Now We are currently recruiting a Grade 4 Career Adviser in Galway. This is a temporary assignment. The...
Recruitment Specialist (Part Time)
Apply Now ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! If you are looking...
Route Planner / Admin Assistant (Night Shift)
Apply Now Our world class client in the Freight industry is looking to recruit for a Route Planner / Administration...
Apply Now Our client is searching for a receptionist/administrator to join their team in Sligo town. This is a 3...
Clerical Officer (Galway City)
Apply Now Clerical Officers (Grade 3) - Training Key Information on Contract: Duration: 12 months Hours of...
Apply Now We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. This permanent post is a 360 opportunity to manage all...
Marketing and Events Executive
Apply Now We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Marketing and Events Executive in a vibrant and growing training...