Chanelle Pharma is Ireland's largest indigenous generic pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products.
The Opportunity: We are looking for individuals who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
- Manufacture / pack product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Assist with training as required
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements as outlined in company procedures
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and practice company values on a daily basis.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements.
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Strong organisational and problem solving ability.
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements.
- Experience in manual labour role/setting.
- Willingness to learn – further training will be provided.
- Onsite Parking
- Overtime Opportunities
- Shift bonus
- Avoid city traffic and commute costs