We have an urgent requirement for a Production Administrator for our Sligo Based Client
Overall Purpose & Scope
The Administrator will work in a general Administrative role in the Production and Logistics office to provide support and assistance where required.
- Responsible for the administration of any daily/weekly/monthly reports / processes as assigned.
- Populate Business Unit S&OP process for review by Production Manager / Customer Services to minimize variability and align production plan, procurement requirements, and financial impacts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assist Warehouse with maintenance of Inventory Management model and month end Admin support.
- Support Shop Floor Requirements in terms of Stock Order issuing and managing of completed jobs.
- Work with production to improve record accuracy.
- Understand and support the management and measurement of Plant and Department KPI’s.
- Understand and support the management of the Customer Service Department.
- General office administrative tasks, i.e. Filing, scanning etc.