Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
Our Client in Sligo, a leading manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to join its team. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for the procurement of materials, inventory management, and planning of production schedules to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Manage the procurement of raw materials and finished goods to ensure timely delivery of products
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure the best pricing and delivery terms
- Monitor inventory levels and develop plans to optimize inventory turns while ensuring sufficient inventory to meet production requirements
- Develop and maintain production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, quality, production, and logistics to ensure effective communication and execution of plans
- Provide timely and accurate reports on procurement, inventory, and production status
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement, inventory management, and production planning in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company, please submit CV.
Contact Heather in Sligo Office for more details – 071 91 69097
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Apply Now Office Administrator-Oranmore, Galway Permanent role Duties include but are not limited to General Office...
Apply Now Midwife - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting for Midwives...
Registered Nurse Theatre
Apply Now Registered Nurse Theatre - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse Mental Health
Apply Now Registered Nurse Mental Health - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ED
Apply Now Registered Nurse ED - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ICU
Apply Now Registered Nurse ICU- Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse (Med/Surg)
Apply Now Registered Nurse (Medical Surgical) Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are...