Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Client – Maitland Hospital is looking to staff its brand new state of the art operating theatres, after an investment of over $470 million Australian Dollars. By joining the Maitland Theatre Team, you will take on a career move that combines, career development, continual learning and work life balance.
Maitland Hospital – what you need to know?
- This is a newly built 300-bed acute facility and a rural referral facility for the upper and lower Hunter regions.
- It has just completed a $470 million development and is open for business.
- Providing both inpatient and outpatient services including ED, General Surgery, Cardiac Cath Lab, Maternity services and Level 4 ICU.
The best part, however, is the location Maitland is perfectly situated as it is 2 hours by road to Sydney, 40 minutes to Newscastle for the Coast, and only thirty minutes to Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse (with a minimum of 1 years experience working within Theatre – pre-op, scrub, scout, and recovery)
- Experience working in an acute setting supporting the Surgical teams
- Ideally will have experience of working across all areas of operating theatres.
- Strong health and safety awareness
- AHPRA registration, 2 years experience withing Irish or UK Healthcare Systems.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...