Temp and Perm
Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, John Hunter Children's Hospital are recruiting for Paediatric / Neonatal trained Nurses to work in their busy NICU department.
JHH NICU – what you need to know?
- It is one of the largest and busiest NICU's in the state.
- 43 bedded unit, providing intensive care support for newborns (medically / surgically)
- Unit has 19 (ICU / HDU beds) and 24 (Special Care Unit beds).
- Provide ventilated and non-ventilated respiratory support, using most current technologies available.
- Provide neonatal retrieval service for newborns within the district.
Why would you like to work here?
- Innovative unit, with practice based on best clinical evidence
- Operating within robust clinical guidelines.
- Actively involved in research projects – locally and nationally.
- Strong Medical team including 8 neonatologists, supported by neonatal fellows and paediatric registrars.
- Group of endorsed and transitional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners who work in collaboration with the medical team.
This means you have the opportunity to develop your career and clinical skills in the direction that is right for you.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an RN, and 2 yrs in NICU / PICU or Paediatric Nursing, ideally within UK or Irish Healthcare setting.
- AHPRA Registration
- Meet relevant TSS (Medium Term) visa eligibility requirements
Location of John Hunter Hospital – Newcastle, NSW.
Newcastle is New South Wales’ second biggest city, situated on the east coast of Australia, two hours north of Sydney. It’s a beautiful coastal city, with an impressive mix of spectacular beaches, cafes and restaurants, and outdoor experiences. Newcastle enjoys a humid, subtropical climate, which means warm summers and mild winters.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Grade 4 - Career Advisor
Apply Now We are currently recruiting a Grade 4 Career Adviser in Galway. This is a temporary assignment. The...
Recruitment Specialist (Part Time)
Apply Now ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! If you are looking...
Route Planner / Admin Assistant (Night Shift)
Apply Now Our world class client in the Freight industry is looking to recruit for a Route Planner / Administration...
Apply Now Our client is searching for a receptionist/administrator to join their team in Sligo town. This is a 3...
Clerical Officer (Galway City)
Apply Now Clerical Officers (Grade 3) - Training Key Information on Contract: Duration: 12 months Hours of...
Apply Now We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. This permanent post is a 360 opportunity to manage all...
Marketing and Events Executive
Apply Now We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Marketing and Events Executive in a vibrant and growing training...