Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Is this job for you?
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that is motivated in providing compassionate care to Haemodialysis patients! Our successful applicants will have current haemodialysis experience in both the acute and satellite setting and have the ability to travel and work across all 3 dialysis units within the Manning Valley. You will be a dynamic, motivated and innovative team player who has great time management skills and values diversity. You will be able to act with integrity and communicate effectively and professionally with all colleagues within the workplace.
About the role:
This role will see you working across three dialysis units located within the Manning Valley- Nita Reed, Manning Hospital Level 3 Taree Dialysis Unit and Forster Dialysis Unit as an experienced Haemodialysis Nurse providing patient-centred care within your scope of practice. Manning Renal services are supported by a NUM, CNC, CNE, CNSs, Renal Staff Specialists, JMO and Nephrologists. Education opportunities will be provided throughout the year at both Manning and John Hunter Hospital Renal departments.
- Recent and extensive experience as a Haemodialysis Nurse working within both the acute and satellite haemodialysis setting, Baxter Artis Physio plus machine preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage the haemodialysis nursing care of the patient by applying evidence-based practice, critical thinking, and implementation of individualised person-centred care.
- Ability to travel to all three dialysis units, both acute and satellite, associated with the Manning Hospital Renal Service.
- Demonstrated application of professional and ethical boundaries to the delivery of patient care in the context of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner and personally resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and share professional expertise to enhance patient care.
- Demonstrated application of evidence-based practice and critical thinking to patient care
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care.
Why work with ICE Group
ICE Group will help you through the AHPRA and Visa processes so your transition to Australia is not traumatic. Additionally, will provide extra support in terms of information on the local area, accommodation, and childcare. We guide you through a process that can be complicated and frustrating at best.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...