Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Work with John Hunter Hospital, located in Newcastle, NSW.
We have a number of vacancies to join the John Hunter Hospital Midwifery Team. If you are passionate about midwifery and supporting our moms, then this is a role for you.
What do you need to know about John Hunter Hospital (JHH) Maternity Services?
- JHH is a high risk tertiary referral centre. It supports and collaborates with all Maternity Units across Hunter New England
- Services include a high and low risk mode of care, as well as care models specifically tailored for indigenous woman and women with social vulnerabilities.
- JHH has an off-site birthing unit based in Belmont Hospital, 20 mins from JHH, this service also provides a homebirth option and plans for approximately 70 births per year at home.
- JHH has a postnatal unit of 32 inpatient beds, as well as a very dynamic post-natal care in the home model also.
- Their birthing unit has 15 beds and incorporates a Birth Centre
- Provides high risk Antenatal Ward with 12 inpatient beds, working closely with Gynaecology and Oncology wards.
Why work with JHH Maternity?
- Working in a busy Maternity Service averaging 4500 births per year, across a number of different environments – hospital, birth centre, at home and rural locations.
- Affiliated with University of Newcastle, providing supportive education to all staff.
- Take a unique and tailored approach for their women, ensuring the best care is provided across a diverse range of cases.
- World class facility, which offers all models of care and collaborative in its approach to providing proactive midwifery support.
- This is an opportunity to flex your muscles in all areas of midwifery, while being fully supported by the MDT.
What experience do you need?
- Must have a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in Midwifery within UK or Ireland
- Have APHRA, NMBI or MNC Nursing Registration
- We consider candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa, interested in TSS Sponsorship with a pathway to Permanent Residency.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Nurses / Midwives (Working Holid...
Registered Nurses - (Working Holiday Visa) ICE Group have a number of positions available for Registered Nurses who...
Production Operators (Medical De...
Production Operator (Medical Device) This role involves the assembly, quality control (testing and inspecting) and packaging of medical devices. ...
Temp Administrators (North West)
ICE Group Temp Vacancies - Working with Employers in the North West (Sligo, Donegal, Mayo) and Leitrim areas ...