Contact Name: Sinead Malaniff
Contact Email: email@example.com
ICE Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our Clients expanding team. This role is working within a heavily automated, high tech production environment
What the role will involve
- Continuous improvement of existing process design to optimise production yield and quality.
- Supporting a planned maintenance schedule, encompassing rapid repair flexibility.
- Diagnising technical faults using PLC programmes, trouble shooting and resolving problems quickly
- Part of the Engineering Team, working with state of the art technology, design and automation.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Diploma/Degree in Industrial Automation/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
- Ideally 2 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the PLC, pneumatics and actuators, AC and DC motors and controllers
Other things to consider:
- This role involved 12 hour shifts, rotating from days to nights
- Shifts vary from 3x 12 hr shifts and 4x 12 hr shifts, and will include a shift premium
- Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer
- You will join a busy and innovative team, and be values for your contribution
If you want to join a winning team, gain experience with state of the art equipment and be will rewarded for your contribution- contact us today to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...