This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting to the Technical Support Manager the key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the Engineering and Maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained to a level to ensure their function is in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety Standards.
• Management of engineering projects, capital projects, compliance to GMP standards.
Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor
• Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment
alterations and additions.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to
prioritise competing demands, are key communication skills.
• Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills
and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
• BS in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.