Contact Name: Chloe Callanan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Electrical Technician – Weekend Night Shift
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting to the Technical Support Manager the key responsibility of this role is to ensure that as part of the Engineering and Maintenance team that machines and facilities are maintained at a level to ensure their function is in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety Standards.
• Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor
• Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans.
• Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment
alterations and additions.
• Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
• Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest
• Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan.
• Lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to
prioritise competing demands, are key communication skills.
• Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills
and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
• Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organisation.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
• BS in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated initiative and self-starter.
• Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable.
- Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training)
- Manual Handling
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Apply Now MSLETB Have a requirement for a number of Caretakers positions in Mayo and Leitrim Areas. Positions are part-time...
Apply Now Our public sector client in the Education and Training field is recruiting a Human Resources Clerical Officer to...
Apply Now Executive Assistant-Galway Position Summary: Reporting directly to the Managing Director of a 150-person professional services firm,...
Lead Production Operative - Weekend Nights
Apply Now Lead Production Operative - Weekend Nights The Opportunity: Work as part of a...
Lead Production Operative - Weekend Days
Apply Now Lead Production Operative - Weekend Days The Opportunity: Work as part of a...
Maintenance Electrical Technician - Weekend Night Shift
Apply Now Maintenance Electrical Technician - Weekend Night Shift The Opportunity: This is an opportunity to be part of...
Goods Inward Officer
Apply Now Goods Inwards Officer The Opportunity: In this role, you will be responsible for the correct...