Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICU / Critical Care Nurses
About the Role:
The Intensive Care Services at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is a level 6 tertiary referral service with a specialty practice in Liver transplantation, trauma, neurovascular surgery, cardiac surgery and complex management of patients requiring advanced therapies.
About Royal Prince Alfred Hospital – ICU
- The unit is made up of 54 critical care beds with a current capacity of 27 ventilated, and 18 high dependency beds. This includes CT ICU, Neuro ICU, and 2 x General ICU areas.
- The patient case mix is highly complex with over 70% of admissions to ICU are emergency admissions.
- The intensive care service has state of the art equipment
- Provides advanced clinical infrastructure to support excellence in critical care nursing.
- Resources such as pharmacy, allied health, biomedical and ancillary staff are available 7 days a week.
- Ability to rotate between critical care areas such as CT / Neuro and General ICU.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your clinical skills and career opportunities further, hear what Danielle has to say – click here
Benefits of traveling on a TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy being part of the Nursing and Medical team which is hard to do when you are doing various agency shifts.
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency work.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
Requirements for the role:
- Successful candidates must have at least 2 years experience in an acute setting, with over 12 months in an ICU or Critical Care environment.
- AHPRA registration
- Experience of working within UK / Irish acute Hospital settings.
Salary for a Registered Nurse (level 1) is .$65,468 – $91,884 AUD
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, are willing to nominate successful candidates for a TSS Visa (2 to 4 yrs),
If you are currently on a working holiday visa and looking to extend your stay in Sydney, please contact us immediately.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). In a recent survey, 100% of our placed Nurses & Midwives would recommend using ICE Group to source a new job and make the move to Australia.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV – Contact me – Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or WhatsApp) or email me directly on email@example.com with your questions.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...