Our public sector client in the Education and Training field is recruiting a Human Resources Clerical Officer to provide support to the Human Resources department. The role includes maintaining employee records, scheduling interviews, processing paperwork, and assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Oversee employee records, ensuring they are up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, and preparing offer letters
- Process new hire paperwork and assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits, including enrollments and changes
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide information on HR policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain HR reports as required
- Provide general administrative support to the HR department as needed
- Leaving Certificate and HR qualification would be a plus.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a HR department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel
- Experience with HR software is a plus
This role is a full-time position and is a 6 month contract.
Please call ICE Group Sligo for more details. Or Email email@example.com