HR Administrator role required for a Pharmaceutical company in Loughrea – Temporary Assignment.
Overview of the Role and Key Responsibilities:
We are launching a new HRIS system, Talent soft so this temporary role will essentially support the execution of that project and other projects within the HR department. The role will also provide general HR admin support in terms of Weekly and Monthly Payroll, TMS, Employee Queries etc. Filing as per the following key responsibilities:
- Support the HR department in its current HRIS project – Data Migration from TMS to Talent soft
- Support in the development and execution of other HR projects as and when required
- Support with the daily updating and managing of our Time and Attendance system (TMS)
- Support with the Weekly/Monthly Payroll processing (payroll is outsourced-payroll adjustments etc.) and Liaising with Payroll/ Finance and employees as required
- Updating and Management of efficient filing & administration systems within the HR Department.
- Manage the Onboarding process and documentation for all new hires
- Assist in off-boarding documentation and system update for all leavers.
- Internal movements and reporting skills and experience
- Resolution of staff queries on policies and procedures and assisting with employee requests (on benefits / policies / letter requests).
- Support with HR administration as and when required such as data entry, filing and maintaining best practices and compliance standards
- Minimum 5+ years’ HR Administration experience required
- Experience of working on TMS or other HRIS systems such as Talent soft, Workday etc. essential
- Experience of working on Payroll (Inhouse or Outsourced Models) required
- 3rd Level Qualification required but not essential
- Demonstrated Organizational and Team Playing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Comfortable with change
- Process Improvement Mindset
- Customer Service skills essential
- HR Brand Ambassador
- 39 Hrs Week, 8:30-5 Mon-Thurs and 8:30-4 Fri
- Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days from home) however due to the nature of the role, onsite would be required during the initial weeks training and or if the project dictates
- Week to week basis but realistically looking at least 2-3 months minimum to support the current projects we have planned
- 23 holidays per year pro rated for contract duration
Apply today with your CV.