Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Providing support to Overseas Healthcare Recruitment team in the sourcing, screening, placement and on boarding of Nursing and Midwives to Australia. Please note this role can be located in our Galway or Sligo offices.
What does the job involve?
1) Sourcing and Candidate Marketing Activities
- Database and on line searches across all social medial platforms.
- Implementing creative strategies to network within targeted candidate groupings
- Creating marketing content (blogs, podcasts, videos, advertising boards). ·
- Scheduling and hosting virtual events.
2) Recruitment and Selection
- Telephone Screening
- Providing candidate information on jobs / locations ·
- Preparing CV’s and Interview packs ·
- Verifying Documentation
- Scheduling interviews (recruiter and client) ·
- Reference checking and issuing Letters of Offer
3) Candidate Management
- Providing guidance and advice on recruitment documentation ·
- Answering queries and escalating where required ·
- Anticipating areas of support that ICE Group can to improve the candidate experience
- Regular updating and reporting on candidate pipeline
4) Client Management
- Regular meetings with Australian Hospitals (early and late meeting times) ·
- Updating and providing reports on KPI’s regularly ·
- Reporting on marketing campaign activity and engagement ·
- Liaising and following up with hiring managers, hospital recruitment teams, and workforce managers
What’s great about the role?
- It is varied and diverse in its tasks a real combination of administration, marketing, recruitment & HR, as well as strong customer service focus.
- You work with candidates from interview stage right through to when they get set up with their new life in Australia
- Great opportunity to experience the challenges and rewards of international recruitment.
- Full training is provided, so if you are a graduates (HR, Marketing, Nursing, General Business) who have a genuine interest in this area, this could be an ideal starting role.
If you want to find out more information before you make your application, I am in the office on 071 546700 or connect with me on Linkedin – click here
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Grade 4 - Career Advisor
Apply Now We are currently recruiting a Grade 4 Career Adviser in Galway. This is a temporary assignment. The...
Recruitment Specialist (Part Time)
Apply Now ICE Group (Sligo) office is recruiting an additional resource for our expanding team! If you are looking...
Route Planner / Admin Assistant (Night Shift)
Apply Now Our world class client in the Freight industry is looking to recruit for a Route Planner / Administration...
Apply Now Our client is searching for a receptionist/administrator to join their team in Sligo town. This is a 3...
Clerical Officer (Galway City)
Apply Now Clerical Officers (Grade 3) - Training Key Information on Contract: Duration: 12 months Hours of...
Apply Now We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. This permanent post is a 360 opportunity to manage all...
Marketing and Events Executive
Apply Now We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Marketing and Events Executive in a vibrant and growing training...