Contact Name: Caitlin French
Contact Email: email@example.com
Would you like to work in Finance for one of Irelands best employers? Our client, is seeking to hire a finance manager on a temporary basis (12 months). You will work closely alongside the Ireland Finance Manager and have an input in the decision making process. This role involves carrying out financial planning, management and reporting processes in the Ballina plant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and support the Ballina’s plant financial operations – financial performance reports, ensuring financial accounts meet Corporate requirements, identify opportunities and risks
- Responsible for supporting and managing the annual planning process
- Work alongside internal and external auditors to ensure strong control and compliances
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence and continuous improvement across the plants
- Issue financial input to any ad hoc and project requests
- A Master’s Degree with CA/ACCE/CIMA/CPA qualification is favourable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role in finance is preferred
- Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment is favourable
- Trained in SAP and integrated manufacturing systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possess the ability to be able to influence management during the decision making process
- Must be willing to travel – will be no more than 5% of the time internationally with travel to other plant locations in Ireland occasionally
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...