Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of a 150-person professional services firm, the ideal candidate will have a high capacity for work and the ability to manage multiple priorities across a wide variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities. They will be personable but professional, and confident in their own abilities and will thrive in a busy, diverse role. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on tasks, using their own judgement, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and sound judgment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Screen, organise and prioritise incoming emails and other communications and requests, and determine appropriate course of action; referral or response to closure.
- Coordinate and manage an active calendar of scheduled appointments and meetings, manage preparation and logistics for scheduled items, while ensuring time is also allocated for completion of tasks.
- Identify and implement improvements in how calendar is managed over time.
- Compile documents for meetings and events, and record follow-up opportunities and deliverables for further action.
- Effectively and accurately follow or relay instructions and requests.
- Manage purchasing, payments, travel bookings and arrangements, with responsibility for related credit card reconciliation and expenses.
- 5 years + previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Support role to Management essential
- Excellent IT skills, with proven experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Sharepoint to a very high level, and using multiple cloud-based storage services for storing, organising and sharing data.
- High capacity multi-tasker, with proven ability to grasp and stay across a wide range and of tasks and projects,
- Proven ability to consistently deliver, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Highly organised and methodical in ability to prioritise and track to completion, tasks, actions and deliverables, with an excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with people internal and external to the company.
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent written communication skills, spelling and grammar.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...