ED Nurses (Central Sydney)
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Registered Nurses – Emergency Department (Level 6 ED)
About the Role:
The Royal Prince Alfred has been at the forefront of emergency medicine and trauma care since 1868. RPA is a level 6 Emergency Department and Major Trauma Centre, that combines Adult and Paediatric patients. It receives an average of 78,000 presentations a year, 15% of which are children.
- ED Unit comprises of an 8-bed Emergency Medicine short stay unit (EMU), a 3-bed resus room, a 2-bed procedure bay, and 4 fast-track treatment spaces.
- The ED is fully supported by 16-hour consultant supervision 7 days a week, and 24 x 7 Nurse Unit Manager coverage.
- here is also a full-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and physiotherapist based in the ED.
Requirements for the Role:
- We are looking for Registered Nurses, with over two years experience in an acute setting, with at least 12 months within a busy ED environment (experience of trauma and triage).
- AHPRA Registration
- Over 2 yrs experience working within the Irish or UK acute healthcare environments.
Benefits of traveling on a TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy being part of the Nursing and Medical team which is hard to do when you are doing various agency shifts.
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency work.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range for a Registered Nurse (level 1) is $65,468 – $91,884 AUD
- Benefits are in line with Public Health Awards.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, and in a recent survey 100% of our placed Nurses & Midwives would recommend using ICE Group to source a new job and make the move to Australia.
See our easy to follow – Guide to AHPRA Registration
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV – Contact me – Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or WhatsApp) or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Apply Now Office Administrator-Oranmore, Galway Permanent role Duties include but are not limited to General Office...
Apply Now Midwife - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting for Midwives...
Registered Nurse Theatre
Apply Now Registered Nurse Theatre - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse Mental Health
Apply Now Registered Nurse Mental Health - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ED
Apply Now Registered Nurse ED - Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse ICU
Apply Now Registered Nurse ICU- Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are recruiting...
Registered Nurse (Med/Surg)
Apply Now Registered Nurse (Medical Surgical) Southern New South Wales Local Healh District Southern New South Wales Local Health District are...