Contact Name: Daniel Warnock
Contact Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Deputy Quality Manager on behalf of our exclusive client based in Galway.
Are you a highly motivated, driven individual who is looking to progress in your career within the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
- A degree in Microbiology/Chemistry or a related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a GMP environment is essential
- Must have good knowledge of GMP requirements
- Must be able to work using your own iniative
- Excellent teamwork, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible for assisting the Quality Department to ensure compliance to GMP by maintaining, reviewing and improving the Laboratory Quality Systems.
- Help to judge and support laboratory workers to ensure appropriate actions are undertaken and deviations are escalated correctly, out of CAPAs and specifications
- Responsible for reviewing and approving deviations and associated CAPAs for closure
- Carrying out laboratory audits
- Investigate any customer complaints
- Carry out tasks in order of importance to ensure critical tasks are completed within deadlines
- Lead and support the Microbiology and Chemistry laboratory teams
- Involvement in projects throughout the plant and assist in operational excellent initiatives
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Depot Facilities Maintenance
Apply Now Our Client in Oranmore is hiring a responsible and self-motivated individual to manage the Depot Facilities Maintenance of...
Mental Health Nurse - Working Holiday Visa
Apply Now Mental Health Nurse - Working Holiday Visa ICE Group have opportunities for Mental Health Nurses to work...
Apply Now Our client based in Sligo is looking to recruit process technicians to join their team. The ideal...
Apply Now ICE Jobs are now accepting applications for an exciting opportunity. This role will focus on providing excellent receptionist...
Logistics and Warehouse Associate.
Apply Now ICE Group are now accepting applicants for a Logistics and Warehouse Associate based in Oranmore The successful...
Palliative Care Nurse
Apply Now Palliative Care Nurse (Manley, Northern Sydney) Northern Sydney Local Health District are looking for Palliative Care Nurses...
Registered Nurses (North Sydney)
Apply Now Registered Nurses (Medical / Surgical) Royal North Shore Hospital are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join their...