Contact Name: Caitlin French
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting a Deputy Quality Manager on behalf of our exclusive client based in Galway.
Are you a highly motivated, driven individual who is looking to progress in your career within the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
- A degree in Microbiology/Chemistry or a related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a GMP environment is essential
- Must have good knowledge of GMP requirements
- Must be able to work using your own iniative
- Excellent teamwork, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible for assisting the Quality Department to ensure compliance to GMP by maintaining, reviewing and improving the Laboratory Quality Systems.
- Help to judge and support laboratory workers to ensure appropriate actions are undertaken and deviations are escalated correctly, out of CAPAs and specifications
- Responsible for reviewing and approving deviations and associated CAPAs for closure
- Carrying out laboratory audits
- Investigate any customer complaints
- Carry out tasks in order of importance to ensure critical tasks are completed within deadlines
- Lead and support the Microbiology and Chemistry laboratory teams
- Involvement in projects throughout the plant and assist in operational excellent initiatives
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...