Temp and Perm
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Clinical Nurse Specialists (Custodial Mental Health)
Custodial Mental Health, part of the Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network, is a key part of rehabilitation and therefore, the balance of security and therapy is paramount to effective clinical care. The Network cares for over 30,000 patients annually across more than 100 communities, inpatient and custodial settings in metropolitan, regional and rural locations across NSW.
Key Requirements for the Role:
This position requires at least 3 years’ experience in Acute Mental Health or Community based Mental Health Experience,
- A Post Graduate Mental Health Qualification
- The candidate should have excellent/advanced experience in assessment, case management and discharge skills.
- A high level of resilience and strong advocacy skills are required as care is delivered in collaboration with non-clinical staff.
- The candidate should also be able to develop and deliver local practice improvement and education initiatives.
- AHPRA Registration (or in progress) with experience working within the Irish and UK Healthcare system.
What is in it for you?
- The position is graded higher than a Registered Nurse as the position is much more autonomous in practice and often works independently.
- Continually learning and growing your knowledge in mental health area, providing expert clinical advice to patients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to the development and improvement of policy and procedures to improve overall service initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in research projects and initiatives in line with service goals.
- You will be supported with a generous relocation package to help with the transition*
- Multiple rural and regional locations that offer lower cost of living expenses than the metropolitan areas.
Next Steps, if you are interested in finding out more, apply and I will get in touch to schedule an initial chat.
ICE Group have over 20 years’ experience in overseas recruitment, and can help you with your journey to Oz, including assistance with CV's, Interviews, AHPRA registration, Statements of Service, Recruitment Documentation, Arriving into Australia and the overall transition. Don't do it alone, let us be your Guide!
*Please note the relocation package only applies for permanent / long term roles.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Logistics Warehouse Support Oper...
Apply Now Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor the successful candidate must have the following qualities: Multitasker who...
Apply Now Accounts Administrator – Moycullen Co. Galway Want to work in a modern office facility just...
Apply Now Payroll Administrator We are hiring a Payroll Administrator (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in...