Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Chloe Callanan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Galway Roscommon Education and Training Board, in partnership with ICE Group are currently accepting applications for an experienced part-time Caretaker within Galway city.
Working hours: would be approximately 17:30 to 22:30, Monday – Thursday.
- Managing the general cleanliness and tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs, including cleaning tasks in classrooms, workshops, corridors, toilets, canteen, yards, stores, ground maintenance work, waste management and any other area identified.
- Ensuring the efficient and economical operation of the heating, lighting, water and sewage Systems.
- Ensuring the security of the Training Centre and Grounds by securing exits/entrances, windows, doors etc at appropriate times, and assisting generally in the efficient operation of the Centre.
- Cleanliness and general tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs
- Cleanliness and servicing of storerooms, wash-up facilities and toilets
- Supervise the operation of central heating plant and ensure efficient and economic operation
- Ensure that all drains, water traps etc. are cleaned regularly
- Control all general lighting to ensure economy
- Ensure that the yards and loading bays are clean and tidy
- Supervise and control use of all cleaning equipment
- Clean and control the dust extractor and fume extractor equipment
- Ensure that all windows in work area are secured before lock-up time
- Ensure that all lights, water taps, fans, extractor plants etc are turned off before lockup time
- Report any defects or unusual occurrences to Assistant Manager. (Facilities)
- Willing co-operation in undertaking tasks allocated to him/her
- Undergo Health and Safety training as required
- Any other duties which may be specified by management from time to time
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Apply Now Accounts Payable Assistant Co Galway based construction company have an exciting new role. Main duties in...
Maintenance Electrical Technician
Apply Now This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Engineering and Maintenance function. Reporting...
QC Compliance Officer
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the Quality Department. Reporting to the QC Manager,...
Admin Support-Financial Services
Apply Now Administrator/Sales Support-Financial Services-Remote Work Full time and fully Remote Role for a company based in Donegal, must...
Apply Now General Labourer required for immediate start working with our maintenance manager. Job located in Athlone, Co.Westmeath. Transport available from...
Concord Repatriation General Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Concord Repatriation General Hospital Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG, or Concord) is proud of its healthcare service...
Balmain Hospital (All Specialties)
Apply Now Balmain Hospital Balmain Hospital is a community-based healthcare facility that has been caring for local people since...