Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
Our client, an Irish voluntary organisation are seeking to hire an Area Manager on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the Regional President in the development of the North West Region.
This role is based in Galway but requires travel throughout the North West and on occasions elsewhere in Ireland. Applicants must be available to work weekdays, some weekends and evenings are also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline or in a voluntary field is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ management/admin experience in a voluntary/community organisation
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills are necessary
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge in relation to budgeting and finance
- Must be self-directed
- Excellent team work and project management skills
- Support and communicate with the Regional President continuously
- Responsible for area development – advise the Area President to develop and implement any upcoming
- Engage with service users in a welcoming manner
- Responsible for managing information and using the companies CRM system to manage the information
- Responsible for the management of properties schedules and gathering insurance information for the properties
- Assist and provide support to the Membership Support Officer
- Assist with the implementation of the company’s procedures and policies
- Responsible for the management of fundraising – processing of receipts, aiding in the implementation of the companies fundraising strategy
- Reviewing of annual reports and aiding in the planning of budgets
- Payroll and the administration of pension
- Manage employees and communicate effectively with other managers within the organisation
- Ensuring all staff are trained in GDPR and receive additional training when necessary
- Act as a Liaison Person for the North West
For more information on the role contact Heather in our Sligo office – 071 91 69097
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Nurses / Midwives (Working Holid...
Registered Nurses - (Working Holiday Visa) ICE Group have a number of positions available for Registered Nurses who...
Production Operators (Medical De...
Production Operator (Medical Device) This role involves the assembly, quality control (testing and inspecting) and packaging of medical devices. ...