Contact Name: Tara McDonagh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their dynamic Finance team at their Loughrea office.
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis to support the business functions. Along with day to day financial operations, you will also ensure compliance with accounting standards, audits, tax regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
The position is a permeant, full-time hybrid position with 2 days of flexible remote work.
- Prepare and analyse monthly, quarterly, and annual cost reports, budgets, and forecasts
- Monitor and reconcile inventory, overhead, labour, and material costs, and identify and report on variances and trends
- Adhere to and monitor compliance with all relevant finance policies and procedures
- Use ERP systems and other software tools to record, process, and report financial data
- Collaborate with auditors during financial audits to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Implement and improve cost accounting policies, procedures, and controls
- Adhoc analysis, tasks and project work as directed by Management
Qualifications and requirements:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field)
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, or CMIA).
- 4+ years of experience in accounting roles, with relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to work across multiple currencies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulations is an advantage
Join Chanelle Pharma and contribute to their mission of delivering innovative and effective products to customers worldwide!
If you want more information on this role, please contact Tara on 091 475 100
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...