Contact Name: Aileen Fitzgerald
Contact Email: email@example.com
Manufacturing company in Tuam, Co Galway have a vacancy for a Senior Accounts/Purchasing Administrator.
This position is part of the Finance and Purchasing team. The position is a full-time position with an option to work a 4-day working week.
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
Summary of Job Specification – Senior Accounts / Purchasing Administrator
Day to Day, Responsibilities Include
- Assist with monthly accounts and reports.
- Suppliers: invoice posting, debit notes, payment run, account reconciling
- Process supplier invoices / stock movement journals onto our accounting system.
- Maintain logs and issue deviation reports.
You will work closely with a small team based in Ireland and in Asia.
- Support the management of our Procurement Plan and Materials Management in line with our Quality Procedure
- Plan, schedule, and place purchase orders with European and Asian suppliers – monitor orders, schedule call-offs.
- Work with suppliers to consolidate shipments and ensure orders are ready for dispatch on schedule, verify inspection reports, validating revision levels.
- Manage inward logistics from suppliers
- Achieve Bill of Material cost and Supplier Performance targets.
Job Type: Full-time
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
Schedule:Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus
Application question(s):You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
Education: Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
Experience: Accounts Administration: 3 years (preferred)
Licence/Certification: Drivers Licence (preferred)
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...