Contact Name: Karolina Jaglowska
Contact Email: Evelyn Reynolds
Service Engineer – Onsite and Field Based (ROI)
Overview of Role
Our exclusive client s looking to hire a Service Engineer to their expanding team. The company is based just 10 mins drive from the Sligo town. The company have some really exciting projects coming up in the next few months that will see the need to add Service Engineer to the team. This role will be predominantly site based with the need to go on the road to visit client sites to run diagnostics, PM and repairs on machinery.
· Install and commission of refrigeration systems and equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
· Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedules for refrigeration systems and associated components.
· Perform routine inspections to identify and address potential issues before they result in equipment failures.
· Replace worn-out or faulty parts
· Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in refrigeration systems and related equipment.
· Keep accurate records of service calls, repairs, and parts used.
· Recommend and implement upgrades or modifications to improve the efficiency and performance of existing refrigeration systems.
· Communicate effectively with clients to understand their specific needs and address any concerns.
· The Ideal candidate would have 5 years’ hands-on experience in a role in Mechanical or Electrical engineering and have a good practical knowledge of hydraulics, electrics and mechanics.
· A systematic, quality-orientated thinker, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work within pressed timelines and adhere to strict deadlines
· Some experience in process automation and/or Field service roles in the past
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· In order to be considered for this position candidates need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland and have a clean drivers’ licence- cat B & BE.
· Install, Service, Repair and Overhaul equipment at customer facilities.
· Facilitate customers in the diagnosis of faults and recommend repair work, as required.
· Liaise with other engineers at Eddie Carr & Co. in the development & building of patented equipment and its deployment on clients’ sites.
· Refurbish and upgrade used equipment at the workshop in Sligo.
· Be on call for customer service contracts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Depending on Experience.
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...