Contact Name: Karolina Jaglowska
Contact Email: Evelyn Reynolds
Our Client, Westire are a reputable electronic design and manufacturing company based in Co. Mayo. It is located in the breathtaking landscape and in a heart of rich maritime heritage of County Mayo. This charming town would be ideal for nature and hiking enthusiasts. The area also offers attractive prices of accommodation.
Ideally Someone Who Can Bring:
· Strategic Thinking & Vision
· Ideas Development
· Forward Planning
· Research, Analysis and Evaluation
· Problem Solving and Resolution
· Focused On Product Development and Objectives
· Can Work on Own Initiative and Part of a Team
· Good Organisation, Communication and Reporting Skills
Key Experience Needed:
· Product development experience would be essential and a knowledge of, or the willingness to learn about, product standards and product certification processes.
· Overseeing and managing projects and specifying and building electronic in-process test and other equipment would also be a key element of the job.
· The ability to maintain project notes and design files and systems is needed.
· Experience with electrical measurement equipment, control devices quality standards and practices and good problem solving and fault-finding skills.
· System on Chip Design (SoC) and knowledge of ST microprocessors including experience with writing and debugging embedded microprocessor code[SN1].
· Experience working with the latest power supply technologies and their components, control devices, quality standards and practices.
Additional Key Skills Needed:
· Advanced Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design skills.
· Digital signals and digital systems.
· Soldering: SMT, Through hole technology.
· Knowledge of technical schematics & electrical equations.
· STM and ARM microprocessors embedded code debug.
· EMI/EMC design and testing.
The following knowledge or experience would be seen as beneficial:
Experience with writing and debugging embedded microprocessor code.
Knowledge of ISO 9001 R&D management systems or willing to learn.
Mobile App Development skills would be helpful but not necessary.
Liaising with suppliers and technical staff on innovative technologies to integrate into the new product designs.
Suitable Applicants Educational Background Experience and Knowledge:
Have a Third Level Qualification in Electronic Engineering, BSc, BEng, and relevant experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Co. Mayo: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Warehouse Operative/Driver – Loughrea The Opportunity: Chanelle Pharma, Loughrea, Galway are hiring one Warehouse...
Grade III Clerical Officer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client in the Public Sector has a requirement for a Grade III...
To Apply for this Job Click Here The job will provide fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a qualified & experienced Tool Setter to join...
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Manager Chanelle Pharma · Loughrea, County Galway,...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Accounts Assistant (temporary assignment)-Loughrea, Co Galway. Immediate start Job Summary: ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Accountant Our client Chanelle Pharma are recruiting for an experienced Senior...