Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week.
€15.55 per hour
- Perform daily cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and hygienic environment in the school, including classrooms, corridors, restrooms, and common areas.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and dust surfaces as needed to ensure cleanliness and tidiness.
- Empty bins and replace liners.
- Clean and sanitise toilets, including sinks, toilets, and mirrors.
- Refill soap dispensers and paper towel holders as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of cleaning supplies and note when supplies need replenishment.
- Report any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate school personnel.
- Follow safety protocols and use cleaning chemicals in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure compliance with school policies and regulations regarding cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Collaborate with other cleaning staff and school personnel to ensure a coordinated cleaning effort.
- Previous experience in commercial or school cleaning is a plus.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment is beneficial.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to follow instructions.
For More information, please contact Heather in the Sligo office on 071 91 69097
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...