Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a Temporary Administrator to work within the Music Generation project.
Hours of work – 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a 6 month contract with potenial for extension thereafter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing comprehensive and efficient administration support to the Music Generation Development Officer in the delivery of the Music Generation
- Administration of all aspects of the enrolment and recording-keeping processes of Music Generation participants
- Preparing agendas, writing and circulating minutes for various meetings;
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of Music Generation programme and other events/performances, including assistance with the preparation and set-up for individual/group music tuition
- Liaising with the musician educator team on programme timetabling and scheduling
- Working out of office hours as required to co-ordinate operations at community-based tuition centres, weekend and/or evening rehearsals/performances, workshops, Easter/summer camps or other events
- Assisting with the co-ordination of musical instruments, equipment and resources;
- Ensuring that fees are collected, tracked and accurately recorded according to procedures set by the Finance Department (Way 2 Pay)
- Processing information for the payment of salaries and wages;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of press/communications and publicity material relevant to the work of Music Generation
- Assisting with photography/recording of rehearsals/concerts for archives and promotional use
- Promoting Music Generation through social media, updating the Music Generation website where relevant and circulating electronic newsletters
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from the general public, acting as a point of contact with the public and users of the service, processing enquiries and other requests for information;
- Have excellent communication skills, written, telephone and interpersonal
- Have excellent administrative, business and IT skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, manage and deliver all areas of work in a thorough and organised manner
- Demonstrate a passion for and understanding of music and the Music Generation programme
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and to multi task
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate willingness to work flexibly, outside normal office hours.
Candidates should hold a full clean driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact our Sligo office on 071 91 69097 and quote the job reference.
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...