Contact Name: Heather McGowan
Contact Email: Sligo@icegroup.ie
Attention Senior Home Care Professionals !
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and compassionate individual to join our client's team as a Home Care Services Manager.
If you have a passion for providing exceptional care and possess the leadership acumen to oversee a dedicated team in Sligo, this role is made for you.
Join our client's mission to deliver outstanding home support services and make a positive impact on the lives of those in need. The Home Care Services Manager is responsible for efficiently delivering Home Support Services in a designated area (CHO1) while ensuring compliance with relevant requirements from HSE.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the delivery of Home Support Services, including rostering staff and monitoring service quality.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in a specific area, such as Quality & Safety, Finance, HR, Systems, and home support technologies.
- Managing the referral process, ensuring prompt responses and adherence to our client's policies and procedures.
- Handling complaints and addressing staffing issues.
- Promoting our client as a quality service provider.
- Generating new business through various channels.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, including HSE staff, to showcase our client's commitment to delivering a quality service.
- Achieving agreed-upon targets and staying informed about market developments.
- Mentoring and developing direct reports, conducting performance assessments, and supporting employee goals.
- Managing the administration team and ensuring HR policies and procedures are followed.
- Facilitating team meetings and disseminating policy changes.
- Collaborating with HR, Communications & Policy, and other relevant departments for staff recruitment and retention.
- Ensuring staff qualifications, training, and compliance with mandatory requirements.
- Managing staff training and maintaining compliance with HSE and organisational standards.
- Monitoring business development metrics, preparing reports, and ensuring financial compliance.
- Managing external relationships with stakeholders, including clients and external agencies.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety standards.
- Participating effectively in the National Home Services team.
- Allied Healthcare qualification or a minimum Level 8 qualification in Healthcare, Healthcare Management, or related field.
- Previous homecare or healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong people management and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to support colleagues and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Availability to travel if required
- Possession of a full driver's license and reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this position, apply directly or contact Heather on firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...