Industry: Office Support
Contact Name: Breann Mc Garry
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team!
Have you experience in the field of Recruitment and/or Human Resources,? This role is an excellent opportunity which will set you up with the skills and experience required to succeed.
Why work @ ICE Group?
This is a full-time permanent position. After successful probation, you will have the opportunity to begin a 4 Day Week: 5 days’ pay for 4 days work!
Our organisation is fully committed to your continuous professional development. We are ISO 9001-2015 Accredited, a testament to our Quality Systems and our company ethos is to #BeBloodyBrilliant
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Carry out candidate sourcing on roles as required
- Daily meeting with Recruitment Account Managers to discuss open roles and souring requirements
- Carry out detailed Sourcing plan for each role that will be used in client presentations
- Use of LinkedIn to source, contact and attract candidates
- Build up a steady candidate pipeline on multiple projects by monitoring candidate response rates
- Carry out Telephone Screening calls with suitable candidates and set up interviews with Recruitment Account Managers
- Sending out interview confirmation and invitations to successful candidates
- Adding suitable candidates to recruitment CRM and keeping accurate and up to date notes of all candidate / client interactions.
- Update candidate trackers accurately
- Sitting in on and assisting during interviews with Recruitment Account Managers where necessary
- Obtaining references of successful candidates
- Perform adhoc admin tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate of a Business Degree or similar discipline min. QQI Level 7.
- Previous Talent Acquisition or Recruitment experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package – Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Teams etc.
- Clear and effective communication is essential to succeed in this role
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise your time
- Must be a team player – willing to help out others on the team and identifying any extra capacity.
- 4 Day Week!!!!
- Full Training Provided
- Excellent opportunity to learn new skills and start your career in Recruitment / HR
At ICE Jobs, we have 50 years of experience in helping people to find the career that suits them best. With both permanent, temporary and contract jobs in Manufacturing, IT & Technology, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Office Support, Engineering, Construction, Driving & Logistics, and Languages sectors – we are the go-to company to help you ascend your career ladder.
Beginning with a small team in Galway in the West of Ireland in 1972, ICE Jobs are now in a number of locations including Sligo, Limerick, Dublin in Ireland, and well as across the globe in Sydney, Australia.
The company motto is ‘We Change Lives’ - and that’s exactly what we aim to do - for both employees and employers. If you’re at the beginning of your career looking for direction on your path, or an established multinational looking for talented people, ICE Jobs are here to get you started.
With expert recruiters and a direct connection to in-house training partners, ICE Jobs has the answers to all your career questions.
Qualified Financial Accountant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Description ICE Group are seeking a qualified Accountant who possesses a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our dedicated partner’s team...
Health and Safety Leader
To Apply for this Job Click Here ICE Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Leader to join our...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting for a Cleaner (Part-Time) for 10 hours per week. ...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. *Specified purpose role* ...
Music Generation Administrator (Public Sector)
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Sligo Town for a...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our Galway ICE Group office is recruiting for our expanding team! Have you...